Sunday, April 30, 2006

Delayed in Beijing airport

Hour three of my delay and Air China has thoughtfully provided me with this lovely box of chow. Its lukewarm, scary mystery meat quality is tempting, but I believe I would be in serious trouble a couple of hours from now if I give in to my hunger. I have to catch a connecting flight in Australia from Hong Kong, and as the hours pass, this is increasingly looking unlikely. Wish me luck!
I can't seem to load the box lunch picture....I'll try at a later date
8:45 pm May 1st- Sydney time
After a mad dash through Hong Kong airport at 1 am, I made my Melbourne flight, but only after dodging around a group of livid Italian tourists at the transit desk. Being a prick and pushing my way through was the only option. I spent 5 hours in Melbourne then got a flight to Sydney after, long soul destroying meetings. Here I am in Sydney, a little unstable on my feet, but off to yet another dinner.

T

Darling Harbour Sydney.

No comments: