Friday, May 25, 2007

T at work in Prague=Scary first pic......

Yeesh.
When people send me pictures of the performing monkey at various functions, I'm often shocked at how tired and worn-out I look.
I've never photographed well but man, in the pic above, I look tired.
I 'm aging rather quickly it seems.
Or at least I am from a certain angle.
Manya....where were you?????
I need to get a grip as my ego is getting ahead of me cause its not as bad as the first shot.



The point is I'm realising that work can grind you down.
If I'm really honest, I can only really say that now, once the cash pressure has eased somewhat and I'm not terrified of missing a child support payment.
Necessity breeds a measure of inventive self deception.
You only see changes in yourself when you see yourself in little snippets .
Every couple of months or so take a picutre of yourself and decide how you're bearing up.
Try it if you dare.
A year ago this would have never been posted.
Being comfortable, gives you the luxury of reflection.
Its important to take stock sometimes and these pictures have certainly made me do that.
Problem is I'll be going around the world over the next 3 weeks so there's little relief in sight.
How does one get off the merry-go-round I wonder?
The posts from India show you how little some have and how stupid our worries are so maybe this is a tad self indulgent.
Many of you have a long weekend ahead.
Make the best of it.
Make the most of it.
Be well.
B, be good to yourself you've come a hell of a long way.
Love to all
T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not that bad and, hey, you've got your hair! a good thing!

a tip; add olay regenerit to your bathing routine. i mean it. amazing product.

trying to be good to myelf. you do too.