Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Mexico

Not much to report about my 3 days here. Its been a break neck pace and other than eating , sleeping and some snatched pictures I haven't had time for much.
I will remember the traffic.
Mexico City is 7500 ft above sea level and the occasional headache and shortness of breath just before sleep takes over is the result. The stories of pollution and crime were happily not my experience. Its a big city but I saw little of it.
Today I got up at 5 am and flew to Monterrey for the day. Surrounded by mountains its very different from the capital.
I really have nothing much to say other than that people were friendly, the food was good and the pace of work has wiped me out.
Up at 6 for a conference call and then I fly to NYC via Dallas.
Love to all
T

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not too sure about the wild life !! suprised you have,nt tried eating it :) you seem to try most things. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Terry , so where in the world are you now ? somewhere nice i hope . Have a good weekend :)

JR said...

headed to dallas - via dallas - tomorrow - sorry, it looks like we will miss each other. Was in NYC last week. Keep posting!

Anonymous said...

Evening terry , hope your having a good weekend, well i did not wake up with a headache :) good thing when i was in London with my daughter looking at a uni , which was not good enough never mind going to the Westminster next sat , and Cambridge in nov , i hope u have had some time with Jess, i know she will gain a lot from your love and knowledge, which is priceless, take care penny x