Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cambridge

Back in the UK and it seems I've missed the best of the spring weather when I was away.
The place has gotten so GREEN.
It's astonishing.
My garden is now a jungle of weeds, overgrown rose bushes and flowers.
My neighbours (house proud as they are) have been pretty decent about it though given I'm home for a week there'll be no excuse if I don't sort it out.
So....Does this post qualify me as a master of the mundane or what?
I'm back in the gym and living healthy for the time being though next week is shaping up to be a bit of an insane pace.
Paris and Prague and counting.....
June will be the Middle East and India again.
The blast furnace will be in full swing next month.
I think as cold (ish) and wet as England can be, I'll enjoy the watery sunshine when it makes its appearance over the next few days.
My friend Dave will appear from Canada on Thursday so the healthy living is likely to go out the window....... That's it for this nothing blurb. I hope you like tonight's musical selection.....
Love
T

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i should be there to help you with the roses... maybe one of these days :)

Anonymous said...

You have many admirers :) young man x penny

Unknown said...

I'm really lovin' the pics. Still haven't figured out how to add pics to mine. I know. Pathetic, eh?