Monday, March 02, 2009

Last pics from London and a FREEZING Toronto

Just a couple of pictures taken with a B-Berry phone from my last day in London.
The point of the pictures is not to address the plight of Tamils in SriLanka ( I know its an appalling humanitarian crisis) but as a comment on our times.
Protests are never in short supply and continue regardless of the global economic climate.
What has changed I suspect, is a new source of signs as the property crash dries up the need for estate agents.I'm in Toronto and ITS F*cking FREEZING.
Jet lagged as I am I was up at 5 am and walked to a local greasy spoon for breakfast ( the great thing about Toronto is these places open at 4).
I almost froze my precious dangly bits off.
I'd forgotten the might of the cold Canadian winter wind.
It was -20 with the wind chill this morning. The news says its going to "warm" up to -10 today.
I'm in Canada for the next week or so and will be in Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa for the day.
I'll post as and when.
Stay well
T
PS comments have been temporarily suspended as I have been deluged with spam.

No comments: