Thursday, May 17, 2012

Qatar and Dubai

I've been in Qatar and Dubai this past week and have had no time to take pictures other than these which were done on the fly.
In Qatar I always snap the the tree sitting out on an island in the middle of the bay.
I've always wondered where it gets its fresh water surrounded as it is by the sea.
The last time I was in Doha it was in the middle of a sand storm and everything was curtained behind the sand suspended in the air.
This time it was 43 degrees and the heat's haze made everything appear fuzzy. 
Maybe that was just the sweat running into my eyes.
This twisty new addition to the Dubai skyline is indicative of the place being an architect's dream. What it will look like when its finished remains to be seen.
That's it for today.
I fly tonight to Bangkok where I'll be for the next 48 hours then back to Europe on Monday.
Stay well
T

1 comment:

Sister Sara said...

Stay well yourself and quit smoking ! Looking forward to a hug from my bro this summer ! Xo Sara