Saturday, March 01, 2008

recount of my late afternoon by messenger


The following is in unedited "yahoo messenger speak". A little tiny bit at the end if the post below anyoys you......

Terry Robinson: the world is going mad
Sarah: why?
Terry Robinson: at tescos at my car some stupid drug addict tried to rob me.
Terry Robinson: He tried to stab me with a syrinch
Terry Robinson: spelling
Sarah: really
!Terry Robinson: leather jacket took the needle
Sarah: omg
Terry Robinson: I laid him right out...POW!
Sarah: good
Terry Robinson: forgot I could do that....
Sarah: Sarah: you didn't get a scratch?
Terry Robinson: lifted him right off his feet...really hit him hard under the chin
Terry Robinson: nope needle sticking out of the jacket though
Sarah: did you call the cops?
Terry Robinson: police were debating whether to charge me with assault!!!!!!
Sarah: lol
Sarah: really!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
Terry Robinson: of course though other people had already called them
Sarah: clear case of self defense
Terry Robinson: he was strung out but had already robbed two people apparently...he's in hospital now
Terry Robinson: I knocked him cold....errrr
Terry Robinson: didn't really want to hurt him just didn't want him to hurt me....
Sarah: god it never rains with you does it
Sarah: well I think you are justified - you never know what the needle could be carrying
Terry Robinson: aids......
Sarah: I don't like violence bu
tSarah: .........1
Sarah: there are times when it is required
Terry Robinson: well to be honest I smacked him without thinking...only afterwards I feel odd about it...my hands full of shopping loading the boot and he comes over and tells me to give him my wallet...and I say "piss off" and he overhands the needle ...it bounces off my shoulder...he takes another swing..it sticks in the waist of the jacket and as he lunges forward his chin connects with a right upper cut...
Terry Robinson: down he goes.... and he lies there as I'm standing over him waiting for round 2
Sarah: no round two huh?
Sarah: so what did the police say exactly?
Terry Robinson: no movement.....
Terry Robinson: "why did you hit him?"
Sarah: err because he stuck a syringe in my shoulder!
Terry Robinson: tried too and wanted my wallet
Sarah: well if you hadn't had your leather jacket on he would have succeeded
Terry Robinson: and I'd be shitting myself
Sarah: yep
Sarah: so you ok about it?
Terry Robinson: a BIG fat guy covered in tatooes raced up in his car as he'd robbed his mother
Terry Robinson: the cops let me go then
Terry Robinson: the guy tried to give me a hug!
Sarah: what you mean you didn't accept a hug from the nice tattoo man?
Terry Robinson: not really ok about it...I hate violence
Terry Robinson: I'm not violent and am a bit amazed I reacted like that....I think there was a bit of "Jess rage" inside
Sarah: I guess
Terry Robinson: not a good day to fuck with me......
Sarah: obviously not
Sarah: I wouldn't put you down as a violent guy
Sarah: and needs must at times
Terry Robinson: probably the kick in the ribs after he was on the ground was not that well thought out.....
Sarah: so don't feel bad about it
Terry Robinson: but I WAS annoyed
Sarah: was it a bad kick?
Terry Robinson: ahhhh.......yes
Sarah: hmmmmmmmm
Terry Robinson: there was a last minute diversion from his head...I was astonished to see a needle sticking out of my jacket.....
Sarah: well can you imagine what tattoo man would have done if you hadn't done it first
Sarah: so I guess he got the best of a bad lot
Sarah: and maybe he will now get some help
Terry Robinson: he was " detained" for about 1/2 hr as he was trying to get at the guy
Terry Robinson: and "STOMP HI FURKIN HEAD INNNNN"
IN SCOTTISH BROGUE...If you can imagine the scene
Sarah: not really - but am trying
Sarah: cdan't imagine someone trying to mug you
Sarah: bit silly really
Terry Robinson: there was a tree hugging hippy woman telling me I was a rich bastard....BMW......
Sarah: what has that got to do with anything
Sarah: what that you can afford to be mugged
Terry Robinson: who knows?
Sarah: well that annoys me more
Terry Robinson: she said and I quote " you people are always pushing us down"......
Sarah: at least the druggy had an excuse for being an arse
Terry Robinson: well yes when you try and stab me....
Terry Robinson: "Oh you YANK RED NECK BASTARD!!!!!"
Terry Robinson: nice
Sarah: can I laugh ?
Sarah: laugh
Sarah: ?
Terry Robinson: We all smiled even the fat guy and his eyes were bugging out of his head....
Sarah: sorry - can't have been nice
Sarah: but does sound amusing in the telling
Terry Robinson: well after a glass of wine .....
Sarah: the sterotypical hippy woman just caps it
Terry Robinson: So the cop...who looked about 12 by the way...says " Sir it seems apparent that you have been rather inconvienienced. However it seems you have used excessive force...
cue scot
" He diny do enough to the bastaarrrd. I'd a kicked his firken heed innnnn!!!!"
Terry Robinson: cops now diverted to fat tatooed man
Sarah: lol
Terry Robinson: crowd gathering....
Sarah: I await your blog with bated breath
Terry Robinson: people start looking at my shopping
Sarah: seriously?
Terry Robinson: in the boot of my car
Terry Robinson: and on the ground around the boot of the car
Sarah: too funny
Sarah: sorry
Sarah: but just hysterical
Terry Robinson: "personal lubricant" drawing attention
Terry Robinson: only kidding
Sarah: all the staid saturday shoppers suddenly becoming curtain twitchers
Terry Robinson: the tree hugger ranting in the background.." you are an A-1 yank bastard"
Terry Robinson: and "fuck off you fat jock bastard"
Sarah: fat??
Sarah: well I would take exception to that
Terry Robinson: At this point I'm growing uneasy
Terry Robinson: about the very still junkie lying at the foot of my car
Terry Robinson: the scottish guy i think....
Sarah: hmm
Sarah: so how long did this drama last?
Terry Robinson: isn't "jock" a scots thing?
Sarah: yep
Terry Robinson: about 45 minutes
Sarah: but she is lucky he didn't have a pop
Terry Robinson: he said and I quote
" LISSSSEN you scraggly bitch! If in weren't fer these yellow coated basterds...I'd give yew a good seeing tooooo. eye think yer sum surt of greed y bithc of en encumplissss, ere check her deeeetails you young copper basturrrrd "
Sarah: lol
Terry Robinson: I said..." can I go now?"
Sarah: how the hell does a trip to tescos turn into a fiasco?
Sarah: it could only happen to to you
Terry Robinson: yep well it was rather more than I thought necesary to pick up a couple of light bulbs and some carpet cleaner
It all looks a bit strange when put like that......
A couple of things till I sign off:
Not seeing Jess this weekend though I should have.
I just watched a Brit movie called "Eastern Promises" about the Russian mafi in London.
Good movie but brutal.
Thank god for Omeprazole.
A VERY IMPORTANT perscription drug in my future.......
Lots of love to all and stay well
T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you i also beleave in protecting one self and property , who else will :) take care penny x