This comes courtesy of my friend Manya. Try to stay with it until the end even if you're bored by this kind of stuff. I've had to retype it out as the cut and paste got screwed up due to bizarre formatting.
So indulge me.
Obama / Biden vs McCain/Palin,
What if things were switched around?
Would the county's collective view be different?
Ponder the following:
- What if the Obamas had paraded five children across the stage, including a three month old infant and an unwed, pregnant teenage mother?
- What if John McCain was a former president of the Harvard Law Review?
- What if Obama finished fifth from the bottom of his graduating class?
- What if McCain only married once and Obama was the divorcee?
- What if Obama was the candidate who left his first wife after a severe car accident left her disfigured?
- What if Obama met his second wife in a bar and had a long affair while still married?
- What if Michelle Obama was the wife who not only became addicted to pain killers but also acquired them illegally through her charitable organization?
- What if Cindy McCain graduated from Harvard?
- What if Obama had been a member of the Keating Five? ("The Keating Five" were five United States Senators accused of corruption in 1989, igniting a major political scandal as part of the larger Savings and Loan crisis of the late 1980s-early 1990's)
- What if McCain was a charismatic, eloquent speaker?
- What if Obama was the one who had military experience that included discipline problems and a record of crashing planes (7 )?
- What if Obama was the one to display publicly on many occasions, a serious anger management problem?
- What if Michelle Obama's family had made their money from beer distribution?
If the Obamas had the McCain's background and vice-versa, how do you think Fox News would play it?
The Right Wing in American politics would love Obama to be their candidate.
They would tear apart a Democrat with the sort of "problematic details" inherent in their own ticket.
Lets look at the Educational background of the candidates shall we?
- Columbia University- BA, Political Science with a Specialisation in International Relations.
- Harvard- Juris Doctor (JD) Cum Laude
- University of Deleware- BA, History and Political Science
- Syracuse University College of Law- Juris Doctor ( JD)
- United States Navy Academy- Class Rank : 894 0f 899
- Hawaii Pacific University- 1 semester
- North Idaho College- 2 semesters- General Studies
- University of Idaho- 2 semesters- Journalism
- Matanuska-Susitna College- 1 semester
- University of Idaho- 3 semesters- BA Journalism.
It's true education isn't everything, but this is for the two highest offices in the land.
If the candidates were magically reversed in background and education would it be even close??
Why are white people so scared?
It's your call.
Make your vote count my American friends.....the rest of the world is counting on you.Love to all