Friday, March 13, 2009

Back In Hong Kong

I'm back in HK after a 15 1/2 hour flight from Toronto.
It felt strange being in Canada.
It always does.
I used to live in Toronto and although its been 15 years or so, Canada still feels like home.
Kind of.
I felt the nagging pull of depression as I sat watching crap movie after crap movie on Air Canada 015 yesterday.
Disjointed.
Since the beginning of the year I've slept in my own(ish) bed a grand total of 7 nights.
Twice around the world, crisscrossing hemispheres and seasons.
That's a lot of miles and room service club sandwiches.
I haven't posted much lately nor taken any pictures as the inspiration has been somewhat lacking.
I find I have very little to say.
Blah.
Lets hope the change of venue leads to a change of heart.
It is what it is.
I've enabled the comments again and if the spam gods have moved on you can let em rip.
I know its an old pic, but its the only one I could find where I didn't look like the living dead , though as you can see I'm killing myself slowly by way of tar and nicotine.
Stay well
T

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blah. Pecker up. Probably just need some one-on-one with the duvet. Sweet dreams.
Take care
TR-HW

Anonymous said...

Too bad we didn't see more of you while in TO. Let's try harder next time.

David

Anonymous said...

Life is what it is...I'll have a drink tonight and say cheers to the hope of you getting your mojo back soon!
c/o - White Lady Funerals