Saturday, September 19, 2009

Singapore last morning

I had a few hours today before my flight and had a wander around. As I said in an earlier post I didn't think there was much to see in Singapore. All the obvious stuff seems a bit touristy, though as luck would have it I came across a reference to a tree top walkway that seemed pretty cool. I'll check it out next time I'm here.
The F1 is in Singapore next weekend and the advance teams are already there.
Young western men and women in colour coordinated golf shirts and shorts were boarding a bus each morning and heading off to whatever prep they do for such an event.
I think the trick to killing time is to stop thinking about the million bits and pieces swirling around in your head and really look around.
I'm of firm belief that wether you're in your hometown or far away there's plenty to see.
That's it for today.
I admit there's nothing riveting in this post, but documenting killing time when I get the chance to look and see is why I post.
Stay well.
Love to all
T

No comments: