Wednesday, September 05, 2007

What's wrong with this picture?

If you'd ever been to my place you would know there should be a table and 3 chairs where there is now empty space. This "furniture flight" happened sometime between 8 am and 7pm today. I thought I'd found the culprit but the houseboat was innocent upon closer inspection.
The past 48 hours have been as follows:
  • I got back from London to find my car battery flat as a pancake.
  • I had 4 tickets on my windscreen as my parking permit ran out September 1st when I was away.
  • I've been sick as a dog
  • My neighbour fell off a ladder while I was away trying to close a window at my place that had blown open......He did himself some damage.
  • Some bastard stole my garden furniture.

I have to go for my last root canal treatment tomorrow and then drive to Oxford.

It just gets better and better.

T

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just pack it in and come home to Canada? Much better life!

I know the answer and I know why you can't, but I just had to say it anyway.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you get a more reliable car and take Ford Fiestas off your hate list? Flat batteries appear elsewhere on this blog. I think it's your choice of motor that's blighting your UK returns.

Terry said...

I think it was a dodgy battery which was replaced today under warranty. It just couldn't hold a charge if left dormant for over a week. As for the Fiesta suggestion....I'd rather walk otherwise I'd need to buy a shell suit and I don't do shell suits.
Actually I've nothing against them I'm just being a smart ass.

Anonymous said...

I don't know - I reckon a shell suit would suit.

Anonymous said...

If you ere baffled like me, check out this site:

http://www.iloveshellsuits.com/history.htm

kcbomber23 said...

Love the patented "Terry smirk" that Jess seems to have mastered. The fruit didn't fall far from the tree - did it? Hang in there T - just take a second to look at her lovely pictures and remind yourself - this is truly what life is all about.

PS - Shell suits? That's a new one