Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Back from Barcelona

THIS IS THE HOSPITAL I SPENT THE LAST TWO DAYS IN.
Now that's got you thinking huh?
Only in Barcelona do you find something so functional and beautiful.
I've just got home .
Its pissing rain, my credit card was declined at the airport when I tried to get a car and I feel like shit.
Bruised and a definite ache smoldering away inside.
Its been a strange 10 days.
Work-wise all is"A-Okay"
But I feel like the guy below. I've got a few more pics of Barcelona, but frankly I'm done with the place.
I'm back in the UK for a while but in Edinburgh Thursday for 24 hours ( pronounced "Edin-bur-oo", not "Edin-burg" for the benefit of all my yankee chums) .
I'm not thinking much about next week right now as it's 2 am and I want my bed. I'll leave you with a look at some grub and more Gaudi.
I'm quite bored of wedding cake cathedrals that will never be finished.
Yep quite bored of that.
T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Cathedral looks like a melted candle !! :)