Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Canary Islands

I'm in Fuerteventura, one of the Canary Islands attending my third and final conference this month.
My bad weather mojo is following me.
Its been grey and cold except for about 3:30 this afternoon when the sun came out and the temperature felt very civilised.
My Brazilian guys had arrived and brought a little southern hemisphere summer with them.
How cool is that?
Its rather horrifying to see pictures of yourself.
Rather like the shock at hearing your voice on an answering machine. Ugh!
Dear me its time to get some rest Terry. Tonight before speaking I had some sort of weird thing going on with my eyes.
Everything was fluttering and rippling. I fought through it and think all went well but it was disconcerting
I'm tired.

The seaside in the off season has a sad romantic quality.

Yes it does.

Stay well

T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus, you look shattered.

I've had the under-eye twich, it's associated with fatigue.... Vitamin B12 helps if it persists, get some Berocca fizzy tablets and reconstitute them in water, add vodka if it's cocktail night.

Take better care (please).

TR-HW